RFP is the acronym for “ Request For Proposal”. As described by “Wikipedia”, a RFP is simply a solicitation made, often through a bidding process, by an agency or company interested in procurement of a commodity, service or valuable asset, to potential suppliers to submit business proposals. It is submitted early in the procurement cycle, either at the preliminary study, or procurement stage.
The RFP process is a crucial part of any successful company’s growth. This developmental aspect of business should not be looked at lightly and cannot be achieved using minimal resources, both technological and financial.
Within the foodservice arena there are many key elements that make up a successful bid proposal. Listed below are a few of those elements:
– A strategic business plans that will accomplish the vision while maintaining a high ROI (Return On Investment)
– A well thought out floor plan that will provide the viewer with a clear vision of the “end in mind”
– Eye catching renderings and animation that can show what the “end in mind” can become.
– A concept plan that contains menus that have diversity for all
– A plan that represents Integrity!
Let Culinary Conceptions, LLC respond to your next RFP!